Friday, May 1, 2009

It never rains...

In southern California...

But it sure pours here in Missouri! We left when it was just finishing raining- Came back to raining again!- And my grass is so high I am loosing the dogs in it!


We had so much fun in San Deigo wih Rob(that name still sounds funny to me) and Katie. The Zoo, Dinners and Sailing what a trip!-I wish I could have spoiled both brothers with that day on the bay!-


There is so much more- I took over 600 photo's!

I also will be reviewing the hotel and some places I visited while there for trip advisors site! So will be posting more soon- I'm ready to return!


1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with you both here. I wish Wayne and Hazel could have came too. What an awsome experience it was to enjoy.

    If you would like I can call him Bobby when you are around, haha.

    Your right about loosing the dogs in your grass. If they were any smaller you would never find them.

    ReplyDelete